Thursday, April 19, 2012

One


Well, it happened, my baby grew up.  Against every will I had and attempt I made, I couldn't stop it.  I'm in total shock as I look back to the first monthly photo I took, and see the transformation this little guy made into such a handsome young man.  At one year old, we see he is clearly a tall and skinny boy.  Although, the numbers are ballancing out a tiny bit compared to his earlier check-ups.

Weight:  21 lbs. 2.5 oz.  25%

Length:  31 in.  85%
Likes:  When Sister spits in the sink while brushing her teeth (We're talking serious uncontrollable giggles here!) splashing in the tub (As he always has, but now with full force splashing of his legs too!), chasing and being chased by Sister, being outside, swinging, throwing food for Tucker to eat, playing "Ninja" with Daddy, jabbering (Including saying "Mama"!), lip smacking (It's too funny!).

Dislikes:  Holding still for changing time, eating fruit, being pulled away from things he shouldn't get into.

Just for fun, here's all 12 month photos to see the transformation from baby to little boy:



1 comment:

The Guse Family said...

I love all your pictures. What a wonderful day and party! Such lucky and beautiful children you have :)