Today the kids and I had a dentist check-up scheduled. Being in the midst of sickness, I wasn't too sure we were going to get Olivia in the chair. She was a ROCKSTAR the last dentist visit, but she just wasn't herself with feeling sick, so it didn't happen this time. Little Henry was only 5 months old when I made this appointment for us, but I knew I wanted to get him going. It only made sense to get all of us on the same schedule for teeth cleanings to make it easier!
I was in the middle of my cleaning when it was Henry's turn. I was kinda bummed not to see how it went, but I loved sitting back in the chair and hearing everyone oohing and aahing over him. He let the dentist hygienist brush all of his eight teeth with the spin brush! (No toothpaste; just water.) The dentist checked them out and said all was good! He even got to pick a prize and got a new toothbrush to bring home!
Mama bragging moment: They said he broke a record at their clinic for being the youngest to let them clean the teeth! :)
PS: Yes, my son doesn't have socks or shoes on. He pulled them off in the car, and when Daddy was taking him out of the car he either didn't notice, or didn't think it mattered. At least it's not the dead of winter anymore, and he isn't walking yet. But still. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment